Thank you so much to http://raindropsandpoetry.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award. I’m fairly new so I’ll nominate my top 10 favourite bloggers once I get the hang of everything 🙂
Here are 11 Facts about me!
1. My favourite movies are V for Vendetta and Fight Club
2. I’m a vegetarian! And This summer I hope to try veganism out for a month.
3. I went to an Art High School then to an Art specialized University; the Head in the Sky Series started out as a few characters for my portfolio audition.
4. I hope to be a gallery owner/writer/practicing artist and any other creative careers I can get my hands on.
5. I’m recovering from an eating disorder I had for 6 years.
6. I have a tendency to call my male and/or female best friends my husband and/or my wife – this often confuses a lot of people.
7. My father passed away nearly 3 years ago and everytime I find loose change on the street I think it’s him giving me money. He found dimes to 20 dollar bills on the road and now I do.
8. I love cats.
9. There are three things I’m very proud of: Moving out when I was 18, surviving after my Daddy died and pursuing what I love.
10. I fangirl for Hannibal, Scandal, Supersize vs. Superskinny and Chopped- They’re TV shows I cannot get enough of.
11. Peanut Butter would make the perfect man.
Questions and Answers:
1. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be?
Sometimes I wish I could be more direct and worry less about hurting anyone’s feelings. I tend to put myself at risk for the sake of others. To be frank, I wish I could be more assertive. 🙂
2. When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
By myself: A few days ago: I miss my family 😦
3. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
How am I doing so far?
4. What story does your family always tell about you?
My mom has a tendency to talk about my talents then my resilience, not in the form of a story though. Then she tells people how surprised she was that I came out so strong after my father died.
5. What do you do when you’re nervous?
I smile. A LOT. Then avoid eye contact. tehe 🙂
6. What do you miss most about being a kid?
Not knowing the value of a dollar. I miss living in that perpetual state of freedom and euphoria.
7. When did you start your blog?
January, I believe.
8. What is the habit you are proudest of breaking or want to break?
Counting calories. I want to be more open with the people I love: writing about wanting to be open is a pretty big step since I’m not very open. LOOL
9. What’s one thing you love about yourself?
My positivity! My self-love! My resilience! My hopefulness! My dreaming.
10. What’s one thing you hate about yourself?
I worry way too much for my own good.
11. What is your biggest fear?
Losing my mom.
I hope that gave you some insight about me. I like this tag, its fun and intimate. I’ll definitely nominate people once I’ve done some exploring.